This is a problem that has plagued me for a while now and I just discovered an easy fix.
The problem isn’t exclusive to Chrome, though. It’s almost all chromium based browsers. I just recently started using Vivaldi browser and have the same problem.
So here is the fix:
- Open Google Chrome (or in my case vivaldi)
- Navigate to the chrome store extension called User-Agent Switcher and Manager
- Click on the Add to Chrome button
- Click on the Add extension button to add it to chrome
- Now lets go ahead and navigate over to uccx and log in.
- Currently, still no gravy, right?
- Click on the new extension icon to the right of your address bar.
- We will get a nice little pop-up window. Click on the drop down and select Internet Explorer.
- Select the option for IE 11, since we know it works, and then hit apply.
- Finally, lets refresh our UCCX page and test. GRAVY!