Here are a few things I’d like to touch on in the future:
- SMART Board integration with Cisco Room Kit Plus with P60
- Calls may be recorded message before phone rings
- Remotely erasing ITL files from phones to clear problems
- Cisco Telepresence device macro’s and interface design
- Using wireshark to troubleshoot VoIP calls
- Understanding Partitions and Calling Search Space’s
- Create and deploy custom wallpapers
Phone menu recordings using text-to-speech and SSML for call handlers and UCCX menus.
DSCP and Quality of Service and why it matters
Here is a preview of the SMART board integration discussion from the technical documentation I wrote after designing and implementing this solution in a live environment.